Peter’s enrolled into “The Institute for the Performing Arts and Expansion of the Subconscious,” where he’s been hypnotized into thinking he’s Van Helsing. Charley and Natalia attempt to bring him back to reality by putting on a Dracula performance, but Evil Ed convolutes matters. In the second half, the experimental play has been a resounding failure, Natalia’s life in jeopardy, her Aunt shows up to unmask the doctor as a fraud, and Peter ‘Van Helsing’ decides to save the day.
- Story by Katherine Llewellyn & Neil Vokes
- Pencils by Neil Vokes
- Inks by John Stangeland & David Mowry
- Letters by Dan Nakrosis & Patrick Williams
- Edited by Joan Weis
- Cover by Tony Caputo & Tony DeZuniga
- 3-D Conversions by Bob Staake
- The centerfold is a two-sided 3-D pinup of the covers of issues #16 and #17.