Peter’s enrolled into “The Institute for the Performing Arts and Expansion of the Subconscious,” where he’s been hypnotized into thinking he’s Van Helsing. Charley and Natalia attempt to bring him back to reality by putting on a Dracula performance, but Evil Ed convolutes matters.
- Written and Edited by Katherine Llewellyn
- Co-Plotted and Penciled by Neil Vokes
- Inked by John Stangeland
- Lettered by Dan Nakrosis
- Cover by Neil Vokes and Tammy Daniel
- Editor-in-Chief: Tony Caputo
- Boris Christopher was modeled after Christopher Lee.
- Reprinted in 3-D as Fright Night 3-D Fall Special in 1992. In this version, the covers for both issues appeared as a double-sided pull-out 3-D poster.